Friday, May 3, 2013

Best cheap WD My Passport 2TB Portable External Hard Drive Storage USB 3.0 Black for Too low to display

Rating :
Models : WDBY8L0020BBK-NESN
By : Western Digital
Usually ships in 24 hours
Price :

WD My Passport 2TB Portable External Hard Drive Storage USB 3.0 Black Features

  • Sleek, contract design
  • Automatic backup software
  • Password security and hardware encryption


WD My Passport 2TB Portable External Hard Drive Storage USB 3.0 Black Overviews

My Passport offers up to 2 Tb capacity in an amazingly small enclosure. It features ultra-fast Usb 3.0 connectivity; compatibility with Usb 2.0; automatic, backup software; and password security and hardware encryption to help protect your files from unauthorized use.

 

Western Digital My Passport 2TB USB 3.0 portable hard drive review Video Clips. Duration : 5.80 Mins.


http://gear.lv/H0RlQF - Western Digital has updated its My Passport line of external hard drives, and we give you a look at the new 2 TB version in this epis...

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment