Thursday, May 2, 2013

Buy WD WDBABK0000NBK-WRSN My Passport Carrying Case - Black for $6.17

| Models : WDBABK0000NBK-WRSN | By : Western Digital

WD WDBABK0000NBK-WRSN My Passport Carrying Case - Black Features

  • Plastic zipper with protective material strip
  • Interior pocket for Usb cable
  • Designed for My Passport needful (model Wdbaaaxxx, Wdbacyxxx, Wdbacxxxx), My Passport for Mac (models Wdbaabxxx, Wdbabwxxx), and My Passport Elite (model Wdbaacxxx) portable drives
  • Drive sold separately
Usually ships in 24 hours

WD WDBABK0000NBK-WRSN My Passport Carrying Case - Black Overviews

Take your My Passport conveyable hard drive with you in this stylish soft-sided case. Lightweight and small, it fits perfectly in your briefcase, purse or backpack. The case features a plastic zipper with protective material strip, Interior pocket for Usb cable. Designed for My Passport primary (model Wdbacyxxx, Wdbaaaxxx), My Passport for Mac (model Wdbaabxxx), My Passport primary Se (model Wdbacxxxx, Wdbabmxxx), My Passport Se for Mac (Wdbabwxxx), and My Passport Elite (model Wdaacxxx) conveyable drives. Note: This case is not compatible with My Passport Studio conveyable drives

No comments:

Post a Comment