Saturday, May 4, 2013

Best cheap WD My Passport 2TB Portable External Hard Drive Storage USB 3.0 Blue for $149.99

Rating :
Models : WDBY8L0020BBL-NESN
By : Western Digital
Usually ships in 24 hours
Price :

WD My Passport 2TB Portable External Hard Drive Storage USB 3.0 Blue Features

  • Sleek, contract design
  • Automatic backup software
  • Password security and hardware encryption


WD My Passport 2TB Portable External Hard Drive Storage USB 3.0 Blue Overviews

My Passport 2Tb Blue portable hard drive features ultra-fast Usb 3.0 connectivity. It also offers compatibility with Usb 2.0, automated backup software, password protection, and hardware encryption to help protect your files from unauthorized use.

 

Western Digital My Passport 2TB USB 3.0 portable hard drive review Tube. Duration : 5.80 Mins.


http://gear.lv/H0RlQF - Western Digital has updated its My Passport line of external hard drives, and we give you a look at the new 2 TB version in this epis...

Keywords:

No comments:

Post a Comment